Friday, May 20, 2011

Now that I'm putting my stuff on this blog I'm going to start taking better quality pictures a.k.a. not with my phone! But this was the first time I used rhinestones & my dotters! If you don't own dotters & like to do your nails you should definitely get some! They are super easy to use & are so worth it! You can get them on ebay for like $2 with free shipping!

But anyway yeah. I just stuck the rhinestones on with a clear polish but I now use glue because when I used polish it looked layered instead of flat. I just painted my tips white put pink yummy bubble gum scented polka dots (thanks Revlon) & then put pink rhinestones on the bottom. They were super cute! But the rhinestones started falling after 3 days so that was a super bummer! None the less I still liked them!

No comments:

Post a Comment